Friendship and the Gospel
- We cannot sustain a long term lifestyle of evangelism if we are motivated by fear, duty or shame, only when we are motivated by love.
- Jesus built friendships with people and laid down His life for those friends.
- We are called not only to share the gospel with people, but to share our lives with them.
- Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable in your friendships. Doing so will create a culture of depth and selfless love.
- Become intentional friends with people you are around regularly. Can you make a commitment to show them God’s love and share the gospel with them?