- Holiness is not self help. Holiness is greater access to God.
- Holiness is not something we are grasping for, it is something that has already occurred in us through the sacrifice of Christ. We are new creations made righteous by the blood of Jesus and we are learning to daily live out that righteousness.
- Gazing upon Jesus draws us into holiness. The more we behold Him the more we become like Him.
- Are you pursuing holiness to become a slightly better version of yourself? Or do you want to become more like God and have greater access to Him?
- Does holiness fuel your friendship with God or does it make you feel like you have to measure up in some way?