- We build disciple around what is most important to us. Our discipline in our relationship with Jesus is directly related to how much we treasure that relationship.
- Building disciplines guards us when trouble comes. Disciplines ensure our relationship with Jesus goes deeper instead of a mile wide and an inch deep when crisis hits.
- Boundary lines are not restrictive. In fact, these boundaries and disciplines help us build rich relationship that endure.
- Set yourself a plan for reading the the Bible; Where? When? How?
- Set yourself a plan for prayer; Where? When? What?
- Set yourself a plan for fasting; What? When?